Is It Time To Make A Change For The Better?
Whether you are still drinking or using, are fresh out of treatment, or have been sober for a number of years, we warmly welcome you.
What is Sober Coaching?
You have heard about hiring a personal trainers to lose weight or get ready for a race. Personal trainers help people achieve their fitness dreams. In all stages of recovery– guidance and support are extremely important. For people who have a substance use disorder,
a sober coach can help them to adjust to life after treatment or a relapse. Sober coaches provide an individualized partnership
so the client can adopt lifestyle changes that help them achieve and maintain sobriety. Sober coaching can show people new to recovery holistic therapies that can help you cope with negative emotions. If you are looking for a non 12-step approach
to recovery, finding a sober coach may be just what you need. Addiction is a family disease. Family members interested in learning more about addiction recovery or who would like to embark on their own healing are invited to book a coaching session.
- Are you looking to improve your quality of life?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Do you need support transitioning back into your everyday life after completing a treatment program?
- Do you find that your drinking, drugging and/or addictive behavior is affecting your day to day life?
- Has anyone expressed concern about your drinking, using, change in behavior and/or body?
- Have you continued to drink, drug, and/or engage in eating disorder behavior despite harmful consequences?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, call 205-317-9451 today to set up an appointment.